THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Learn From It

3rd quarter is almost over. I've learned lot of things. We used notepad. I also learned how to do the web design. It helps me a lot. It is good for me to know those things, it has a great impact for me. Those things that I've learned can help me in my future life.

I've also encountered problems that make my day so moody. It's been a great struggle and more challenging because I am a special science class student. We are more vulnerable to different kinds of problems. We come to face advanced subjects, sometimes, I found it hard to learn but I still manage to passed all the subjects. Being such a student is like looking at my left while I'm facing at my right. It feels like my head is going to blow for everyday, we are bombarded with knowledge and information our school has offered us. Sometimes I got so busy that I don't have the time to watch television and rest, I got sick and tired. But after all, I am happy because everyday I am learning tidbits of knowledge not only at the subjects I have but also at the responsibilities and priorities I have.

Facing such problems, I must require strength and courage to surpass all the obstacles coming on my way. The help of my friends and family, I surpassed them all. One of the greatest responsibilities I've ever had in hand is when I become SK Chairman of Brgy. VII. I have to make my Annual Development Plan. Since then, I've been in so many activities, many responsibilities and team buildings that give me the self-confidence. There are no regrets to the problems I had in my life.

Moving on, I will be more attentive in class and I will study harder. Every lesson I've learned from the problems I had will be used for the better of my future and I will value each lesson for the rest of my life.

0 comments: