THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Beginning

2011, a new year, a new beginning, new opportunity to start new things, another year of unexpected happenings, new responsibilities are waiting and new obstacles to face.
Way back 2010 was an amazing and exciting year. I met new friends. I've been in so many activities that enhanced my social living. I've been in so many obstacles but thankfully, I surpassed them. I lived my high school life with flying colors. I even had a chanced to be with my love. I've done something good not only for myself but also for the people around me. But after all, there are also times that I committed mistakes. I may have done something wrong and I may have hurt somebody, those wouldn't stop me and my dreams to move forward and live. And now, 2011 has arrived, time to straighten up my things and correct my mistakes I've done. big things are coming. I know I'm another 0ne-step closer to my goals and dreams. I'll be using the things I learned to become more stronger, more aggressive and more careful. I won't let any obstacles put me down.
I also have my New Year's resolutions. I'll be more thrifty, become physically fit and I'll study harder. I'll give my best to surpass all the obstacles and responsibilities I may face. I hope this year would be more exciting and more amazing than the previous years.

1 comments:

katrine anne said...

....belated happy new year!!! And i hope that you will exert more effort for the last grading period..... GOOD JOB!!!