THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

In life, people may come and go, some will be remembered and some are forgotten. But one thing is for sure, I'll never forgot the person who is known as my second parent.
Who did efforts for me to gain knowledge, the one who has been my guide for so many years, the one who scolds and corrects me when I am doing wrong, the one who has been there as I face to reach the stepping stones in my life. The one who appreciates my efforts, the one who is always there to feed me a bit-full of information that I might use someday, the one who saves me from this unfair life where everyone should be feed with the same level of knowledge. The person who sacrifices for our own good, and yet, the laziness that I've shown them, the tiredness that they have seen from me.
After all, they never give up and they never stop to fill us with knowledge and when we are going to fall, they are always there to reach our hand and pull us back and so, the years might have been overthrown, and everything will fade, but they always be my hero for life and for all that efforts and sacrifices that they've done for us. How would life be without our teacher?

0 comments: