THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY MIRROR

First Grading is almost over. I have learned many lessons that make my life meaningful. In I.C.T. IV, I have learned about INTERNET, Its brief history, its components, its services and tools, data types, web search engine and search terms. Also, I learned about writing on the notepad. Because of these lessons, I discovered that there is a hidden beauty of INTERNET. And now, I am applying search terms when I am researching. These lessons will help me for my success.

There are also problems that I have encountered like, sometimes it is difficult to learn because of the disability of the brain that affects the brain's ability to store information. There are challenges of a high school student that I have encountered, when I am doing my projects and they have the same dead line, it is hard because I am concentrating in two or more projects. Taking a test is also a challenge for me, because I have to review my notes but I forgot some details of the things that we have already learned.

I addressed those challenges with passion and self-confidence. Furthermore, I treat those challenges as my foundations in life. I n addition, I surpassed them with flying color because of my goal, to achieve my highest goal in my life.

Moving on, I will spend more time in my study because it is one of the best ways to maximize learning. I will focus on learning in more than one way. I will review my notes even if there is no announcement that we will have our test so that I am always prepared. I will also recognize my learning habits to improve my learning efficiency.

3 comments:

_Angelica_24:)_ said...

what a nice reflection..!!!!keep it up

I love it my bHebz.

be happy and let us learn more about ICT.

janine said...

Hi! It seems that you had a great and fun time with ICT IV during the first grading. I hope that you can improve more your studies. Keep it up! Good bless

edelyn rabago said...

..its nice to know that you will be going to improve your study habits..i hope for a change this next grading period and i know you can do it..keep it up and godbless you always..