THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"My Dream, My Future"

All of us have a dream in life. Some would like to be a nurse, doctor, teacher, policeman, an accountant or to become a lawyer. some would like to have a simple life, a simple family.

After five years. . . . . . . .

After all my sacrifices and patience. I will graduate and be a part of the nurses of our country. I will serve the people who are sick and who are in need of my help. On the other hand, I have a boyfriend and I want also to be a good mother and a wife.

After seven years. . . . . .

I'm already 27 years old, then. Maybe we have already enough money to support our needs and to have a family. I am a nurse while my husband is working in a company.
These things are what I'm dreaming of. We need to make a dream in life so that we have an inspiration, for us to strive harder. Don't lose hope and make the best of it. And if you will win, just stay your feet on the ground.

0 comments: